Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: New Ink

  1. #21
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Ink

    I don't just get anything like alot of people do just for the sake of having them, all of my tat's have some significance to me especially the crest. I have a couple of friends that only want to be have as many as they can get and alot of them don't have alot of significance they just thought they looked cool. I really don't agree with one of them gettin a portrait of Dimebag on his shoulder, a portrait is something that should hold way more significance to you than a guy that is nicknamed for his drug use.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Ink

    I can honestly say that I have ZERO regret for any of the 6 tattoos that I have. Out of the 6, 5 have signifigance. The only one that was just for the helluva it was my panther (which has received so many good comments, it has more than paid for itself). I know I committed a tattoo "no-no", by having elp6n's name tatted on me, but honestly, were we to break up tomorrow (which I'm not worrying about), she has shown me more love than I ever dreamed someone could show me, so I'd always be grateful-no regret. Nice tattoo btw.

    Also: I get a kick when folks judge me for my ink, just smiling saying "Hey, you are overweight, not taking care of yourself. Gluttony is a sin". I set my mom in line when she said something about them as well. I reminded her that her puffing on a pack of cigs a day was doing much more harm to her/displeasing God than I was. Judge ye not lest ye be judged [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #23
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Ink

    Thanks, my mom always hated them too but she likes mine at least that's what she tells me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I haven't had anyone judge me about mine, that I know of.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •